Translate

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

India Visit, Day 6: My own birthday

On the third of March, my family and I went out to Barbecue Nation for a celebratory birthday dinner. This outlet is located inside the Atria Mall at Worli. My daughters had pre-booked, so there was no problem with finding a table; however, we did get a bit delayed, so we had to call them to tell them to keep our table for a little while longer (this restaurant has two seatings at fixed times, as their barbecuing gets going before that to make sure that every table gets whatever they want as much as they need). The theme was seafood, and while the barbecue sticks kept coming as long as we did not put a stop to them, the main course could be had from the side boards where the food had been laid out on a buffet. 

Earlier in the day, I was presented my "gifts", consisting of a tee-shirt and a wallet. Thank you, dear wife and daughters.

Following the extremely enjoyable dinner, we also had desserts and then a cake that the kids had asked the restaurant to serve at the end of the meal. Happy memories follow.







No comments:

Post a Comment