Translate

Thursday, May 10, 2018

Under process for renewal of my work visa

It is time when my temporary residence permit expires, and so, in due earnest, I began the process to get my visa renewed for another three years. Only time will tell whether the UK government will rule in my favour and grant me the next 3-year extension or not. The entire process of renewal is online through the www.gov.uk website. It is transparent, easy to understand and quick to fill. Once the application process is complete, you have to send your passport and the existing biometric residence permit to the UK government so that they can verify your details and decide on the renewal. You also have to visit a post-office (I went to the one in Chorley, over an hour away by train) to have your photo taken again and your fingerprints as well. Once all this is done, you have to wait till your papers, documents and the final decision comes back to you. 

Let us see what happens. 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. Indian Visa Online

    ReplyDelete