Translate

Sunday, October 22, 2017

An update

It has been a long time since I entered a post here. Just to update everyone, here is a simple synopsis of things that have happened in my life:
1. I rushed home to make peace with my dying mother in the third week of August.
2. I completed my first month in the new home
3. I went back to Mumbai on my planned fortnight-long holiday from the 17th of September to the 20th. In between, my mum passed away to meet her Maker.
4. Upon returning, within a week, I took my study break to visit the United States of America on my first ever visit. The purpose was to participate in the World Congress of Gastroenterology - where I was to mount, display and answer questions on my scientific poster at the Orange County Convention Center, West Concourse, in Florida, USA. I stayed in a budget hotel for 5 nights and used some of the free days to roam around and visit some of the major city-wide attractions, including Universal Studios and Seaworld.
5. Life has gone back to a relaxation mode and I have resumed my work in the hospital.

And that's pretty much it, insofar as a synopsis goes.  

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas 2017! mPanchang brings you the most beautiful stories from Jesus life. Why not glow in the light that was illuminated thousands of years back?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You might want to take a look at this: http://jahangiri.us/2017/liebster-award/ Maybe it'll encourage you to write a bit more regularly? :)

    ReplyDelete